Shop Superintendent/Project Manager | Years of Service: 22
Matt has worked for MJM Electric for 22+ years in various positions within the company. These positions include; apprentice, journeyman, Foreman, General Foreman, Site Superintendent and currently as the Shop Superintendent and Project Manager.
Due to his exposure to the many aspects of a contracting company, Matt has become an extremely well rounded Project Manager. His attention to detail in documentation of projects has allowed his jobs to show excellent efficiency. Matt’s many years as a field leader have allowed him to build strong, lasting relationships with the current field employees that will maximize his ability as the Shop Superintendent.
- Highly competitive, passionate, persuasive, articulate and able to achieve results others believed to be impossible.
- Cultivated excellent relationships with clients, resulting in a strong base of referral business.
- Implemented energy-efficient solutions that saved clients thousands of dollars annually.
- Motivating field leaders to peak performance level.
- Has a sense of humor that causes people to look forward to seeing him and enjoy being around him.
- Publix- Installation of 500KVA Generators & Parallel Gear for multiple locations – $1,700,000
- 2012 Republican National Convention- Tampa, Florida
- Yuengling Brewery- Ammonia Sensor Project
- Downtown Temple Terrace- Redevelopment Project – $600,000
- Clearwater Beach Walk- Lighting & Power Project – $800,000
- Mosaic New Wales- RO Phase 3 Feeder Install – $400,000
- Mosaic New Wales- SAP 05 Converter Demo & Reinstall – $385,000
- Mosaic New Wales- SAP 04 Converter Demo & Reinstall – $420,000
- USF- 15KV Feeder Installation – $200,000
- USF- Continuing Services Agreement
- Consulate Health Care- ALF Generator Installations
- Hillsborough County- WORCS Contract – $1,000,000
- Jones Lang LaSalle- 46TH Street Warehouse Lighting
- TAW Custom Equipment Drag Line Skids – $275,000
- Various Service Work
Office Phone: 813-248-1711