Project Manager | Years of Service: 12
Tony has been with the company for over eleven years and is an experienced project manager in the industrial and commercial electrical market. His key strengths:
- Cultivating excellent relationships with clients, resulting in a strong base of referral business
- Implementing energy-efficient solutions that save clients hundreds of thousands of dollars annually
- Installing new or upgrading systems at major manufacturing plants to achieve energy conservation goals
- Capable of running multiple location projects at once.
Tony also oversees all of the MJM Electric projects that involve renewable resources/energy. Tony is LEED Green certified and well versed in the latest lighting technology.
- Florida Rock Substation – Miami, FL – $250,000
- Verizon Generator Projects – Florida & North Carolina – 2 Million
- Metro PCS Cell Tower Installations – Multiple Locations
- White Rock Quarries Phase IV Expansion – Hialeah, FL – 1.5 Million – Completed 2005
- Installation of 180-500KW generators for 180 Publix locations throughout the State of Florida.
- Nestle Waters Chiller controls and gas detection.
- Canterberry Fire Alarm Retrofit on 21 story apartment building
- Gopher Resource- ongoing maintenance
- 81st Regional Support Command (Army Reserve Station)- facility lighting and HVAC upgrades
- Moffitt Cancer Center- Lighting retrofit
Office Phone: 813-248-1711