Service Department Project Manager | Years of Service: 34
Scott has worked for MJM Electric for 34+ years in various positions within the company. These positions include; accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, assistant service manager and currently project manager.
Due to his exposure to the many aspects of a contracting company Scott has become an extremely well rounded project manager. His attention to detail in documentation of projects has allowed his jobs to show an excellent return.
His key strengths are:
- Highly competitive, passionate, persuasive, articulate and able to achieve results others believed to be impossible.
- Cultivated excellent relationships with clients, resulting in a strong base of referral business.
- Implemented energy-efficient solutions that saved clients thousands of dollars annually.
- Motivating field leaders to peak performance level.
- Has a sense of humor that causes people to look forward to seeing him and enjoy being around him.
- Saputo – Install Tetra Production Line including conveyors, filling lines, processing and lighting
- Clarios – Multiple projects to upgrade various production lines
- Central Maintenance
- TCS – Installation of Verizon Cabinets
- Condominium Associates – Various Maintenance
- Seminole Electric – Various Maintenance
- Yuengling Brewery – Various Maintenance
- Various other Service Work
- Predictive Testing & Maintenance and Load Studies
- Assist in all day to day construction for facility management projects
- Work on power plant construction projects upgrading office spaces and adding new offices
- Install new gate power and controls at their solar sites and main facilities
- Cushman Wakefield – Assist in projects at the TECO Plaza and Feather Sound Facilities
Office Phone: 813-248-1711