Service Department Project Manager | Years of Service: 23
Scott has worked for MJM Electric for 20+ years in various positions within the company. These positions include; accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing, assistant service manager and currently project manager.
Due to his exposure to the many aspects of a contracting company Scott has become an extremely well rounded project manager. His attention to detail in documentation of projects has allowed his jobs to show an excellent return.
His key strengths are:
- Highly competitive, passionate, persuasive, articulate and able to achieve results others believed to be impossible.
- Cultivated excellent relationships with clients, resulting in a strong base of referral business.
- Implemented energy-efficient solutions that saved clients thousands of dollars annually.
- Motivating field leaders to peak performance level.
- Has a sense of humor that causes people to look forward to seeing him and enjoy being around him.
- Raytheon – HVAC Upgrades, Lightning Upgrade, MDF Upgrade, Heliax Installation
- Sunshine Dairy – Water Treatment Upgrade
- Johnson Controls – Battery Charger Upgrade, Arc Flash
- Central Maintenance
- Consolidated Container – Lump Grinder Install, Automation of Line 8
- TCS – Installation of Verizon Cabinets
- Condominium Associates – Various Maintenance
- Seminole Electric – Various Maintenance
- Yuengling Brewery – Various Maintenance
- Various other Service Work
- Predictive Testing & Maintenance and Load Studies
- Jones Lang LaSalle- Maintenance on all local properties
Office Phone: 813-248-1711